Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Friday, January 9, 2009

EtsyBABY Save Handmade Campaign



SAVE HANDMADE!

I am participating, with many of my EtsyBABY Team Members, in a promotion to send a message to the CPSC regarding handmade and the need to re-think and re-establish the law that will go into effect on February 10th of 2009.

Please, take a moment (Okay, a lot of moments) to browse my store and my teammates shops. I know you'll love what you see. Maybe you'll find something you just can't do without.

OFFER:
If you purchase $30 or more in my store from Jan 9th through Feb 9th, you will receive "FREE" shipping.

REDEMPTION:
Put the words "SAVE HANDMADE" in the 'BUYERS NOTES" when you check out I will refund your shipping costs through Paypal after the completion of the sale.

SALE NOTE:
♥ $30 amount does not include the stated shipping costs
♥ FREE shipping, United States Only


http://amyrosedesigns.etsy.com


Graphic Credit:
http://goldtonedesigns.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment