Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Blankets



With Spring approaching and the warmer days on the horizon your little one will need a lighter blanket to tote around.

A lovey is just the answer to the problem!

Both fabrics are made of 100% cotton for softness against baby’s skin with an inner layer of Warm and Natural 100% cotton batting for extra comfort.


Lovey ♥ Blanket
- 15” x 15” Square
- A 4” Round loop that has been double stitched for security and little fingers to carry.
- The Lovey has been top stitched for style and durability
- Rounded corners that don't poke baby
- A plastic link is INCLUDED to attach the LOVEY to a car seat, carrier or stroller.

See my shop for all my loveys in stock.. Amy Rose Designs

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following my blog and WELCOME! I just stopped by your Etsy shop and loved it...the lovies with a link are a great idea and I adore the reversible belt covers. I'm now a follower of Amy Rose Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh, I forgot...please stop back and leave a comment on my most recent post indicating that you are now a follower if you would like to be entered in my baby bouquet giveaway (that way Random.org will pick you up!) :)

    ReplyDelete