Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Monday, January 16, 2012

Resolutions - Week 3

Week three of my New Years Resolution.

I love a tasty deal as much as the next guy and I am really excited about this one!  I love Jamba Juice, but depending on what you get you may drinking a lot of your daily caloric intake on just one of these bad boys.  Jamba Juice has introduced their new line of smoothies: Fit n' Fruitful and if you care about a about probiotic diet their Probiotic Fruit & Yogurt blend may be more to your liking.
 

This week Jamba Juice is offering you a coupon to be able to taste these new lines.  For just $1 you can try the new Probiotic Fruit & Yogurt blend or for $2 you can try the new Fit n' Fruitful Smoothie.  Along with these two coupons is a $2 coupon for a Coldbuster Smoothie.

Which ever smoothie you decide to try I think Jamba Juice has a great deal going on and I wouldn't wait too long, since this coupon is only good for January 16th through January 19th.


Click for the Coupon:



I am not being paid for this endorsement

No comments:

Post a Comment