Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I HEART this!

 I found this fun little gadget that applies your pictures into a few different shapes, like the heart you see here.

I heart all the bibs that I have made over this past year and if you heart my bibs too you can find them here at...




I also heart my Me Loveys and I made a heart picture out of them too and if you also love them you can find them here...




And if you also dig the idea of making a heart out of someone you love you can find this nifty collage maker here at...




Oh yeah, and if you buy a bib or lovey in my store and mention the word "Shape Collage" in the buyers notes you'll get FREE shipping* on your order!



*Only free US shipping available for this offer- Good till  9/25 midnight PST


No comments:

Post a Comment