Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Protection

Friday, March 11, 2011

BFF's!


Say hello again to Karissa Jo, an all organic version of her former self.

I was contacted by a very special customer of mine and she asked me if I would be willing to  make Karissa Jo again for her daughter, Emmalee, who has an allergy to polyester.  I couldn't say no to Cristy and knowing how important it would be for Emmalee to have a doll that wouldn't cause her any harm.

Cristy was so good to offer me a photo of her precious daughter with Karissa Jo, whom I am  now told is called Dee Dee.  I am overjoyed to see Emmalee's obvious love for Dee Dee.




"Emmalee, your face and the hug your giving Dee Dee shows how much you love her and I know the feeling is mutual for Dee Dee too!"



No comments:

Post a Comment